WHAT WE DO
In an effort to realize the desired results, GAPEKA Children’s Hope Center has the following programs as instruments in place.
- We sponsor children to access formal education from primary school level onwards.
- We construct and manage formal educational institutions (Primary and Secondary Schools).
Health & Sanitation Program.
- We facilitate better diet, sanitation and hygiene to beneficiary families.
- We facilitate medical attention to our spon- sored children.
- We provide food through school based feeding sub-program.
Housing & Shelter Program.
- We facilitate better housing to needy families through affordable accommodation in private and social living sub-programs.
Economic Empowerment Program.
- We offer interest free small loans to beneficiary parents.
- We provide basic entrepreneurship training and mentorship to beneficiary parents.
- We facilitate positive attitude, responsible and friendly practices towards the physical environment for sustainable development.
- In case of emergence such as drought and famine, we solicit and distribute relief materials to families e.g. food-stuff and clothes.